-
November 30th, 2004, 01:28 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is there a type of cabtire approved for direct burial?
-
November 30th, 2004, 03:39 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hello Ampacity,
I don't believe there is. That said:
Table 11 of the CEC lists the usages for flexible wire and there is nothing listed there for "direct burial".
Table 19 does list "RUBBER (THERMOSET) INSULATED CABLE, RWU75, RL90 & RWU90 as approved for direct burial. I am not sure about the physical characteristics of this type of cable. I thought that because it is rubber insulated maybe it is flexible??
Maybe someone else here will know about this type of cable??
If we knew the application that you need this cable for someone here might come up with some good ideas??
Good luck
-
December 2nd, 2004, 03:26 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Its not cabtire, but maybe NMWU would work if you want a cable thats not too bulky, and without armour.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks